IceGo Sprayable Deicer
2.5 gallon jug
- Anti-Icing: up to 1 gal/1000 sq ft
- Deicing:1 1/2-3 gal/1000 sq ft
- IceGo (potassium acetate) is well suited as an anti-icer or as a deicer.
- The best use of IceGo is as an anti-icer.
- Application before precipitation starts will keep the snow and ice from bonding to pavement surface, making mechanical removal easier.
- If anti-icing is not practical, this product is also effective as a deicer.
- Anti-Icing: Apply up to 1 gallon per 1000 sq ft prior to precipitation. Removal of snow is required to prevent diluting Ice Go. Should snow accumulate, reapply Ice Go.
- Deicing: Suggested application rate is 1 1/2-3 gallons per 1000 sq ft. Rate depends on ambient temperature and amount of frozen precipitation. Conditions closer to 0°F with over 1/2" precipitation will require a higher rate.
- SDS Sheet